Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Phone Post!!!!

So I just got the Blogger app on my phone and I'm trying it out!!! So......
The NOOK from Barnes and Noble. Its an e-reader and for you people who actually want to hold the book, that's nice but even though I like that too, the NOOK is convenient, easy, light, and portable! It rocks!!! You can but books from anywhere, there is free books too, it has an extensive selection of books to choose from, and there's internet if you have wifi!!!! Its perfect for on the go travelers or even people who just want to save money! Though the NOOK costs kind of a lot of money, it will save you money in the long run. E-books on the NOOK cost less than they do in real paper form! ... It's a good buy :)


2 comments:

  1. Can't decide between Nook or Kindle??? Sounds like you really like Nook, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm glad you found this helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete